To report an error or problem with the site, you can contact us here.
To update your profile, you must visit the Edit Profile page. You can move through the different parts of your profile by clicking the different tabs at this page.
More features and/or bug reporting can be requested through the Contact Us section.
Should you wish to permanently delete your account, you can do this on the Privacy page.
There is Delete Profile Option in the tab provided, You can click on it and delete your profile from the database.
The max no. of Private Messages one member can send to another member is 30
1. Log into your YoungProfessionalsInLondon.com profile.
2. Click on the Member tab on the Menu bar of the site.
3. Now point to the Applications tab in the information box and click on " Browse ".
4. A New page will appear with a list of Applicatioins to chose from. Select any application that you want to add and click on the Green button under the actions column.
5. A new pop window will appear saying " Application Added ".
6. Now click on Settings and edit the details if required and click on save.
Your Application is successfully added.
Well on our website, there are two kinds of events. One, which are not selling tickets, and other ones that sell tickets here. Following steps will explain how to create a ticketed event to sell tickets using your own Paypal Id totally fee free and commission free.
1) Go to events section in the top menu and click on "create event" link.You can also add a youtube video of one of your previous events in the Youtube URL field. At this stage you can also select one of your photoalbums on our website to showcase photos from your previous event on your event listing. Make sure you have created the photo album first before coming to this section.
2) Fill the form and select "yes" for the option "Ticketed Event". This will enable the ticket selling functionality. Your event will be created but won't be published/activated till you pay our fees. Our Basic Package (one ticket type) is Totally FREE.
3) Carry on with the remaining steps and proceed with uploading the image/avatar for the event.
4) After you have finished with uploading all the event details, look for "My Ticketed Events" link in the top left side user menu where you see options like "My Friends", "My Groups"
5) Click on "My Ticketed Events" and reach the event management interface/screen where you can see all your Ticketed events listed.
6) Select the event ticket type package which suits your need most.
Basic/Standard (FREE) - You can create only one type of ticket e.g. Advance Ticket
Silver - You can create three types of tickets e.g. Early Bird, Standard, Group of 10
Gold - You can create five types of tickets e.g. Early Bird, Student, Male, Female, Couple
Note : Basic/Standard package is TOTALLY Free of cost.
7) Once you have selected the right package for you, pay the appropriate fees using "pay here" link. Please note that Fees are non-refundable.
8) After your payment, you will see the "manage event" link next to your event in "My Ticketed Events" screen.
9) Manage Event interface is divided in 4 simple steps.
Step 1 - Give your contact details that the users will see before buying your tickets. They might need these details to contact you to verify that you are a genuine event organiser.
Step 2 - This Step is full of amazing unique features. Create Event Ticket Types e.g. Early Bird, Male, Female etc. Allocate Number of Tickets for your ticket types e.g. EarlyBird- 10 Tickets, Student- 5 Tickets. Freeze option lets you "Pause-Sale" a ticket type if its selling too fast compared to other ticket types. Buyers won't be able to buy a "Pause-Sale" Ticket. You can also create single use or multiple use discount codes (maximum 5 promocodes) for your ticket sales at this step. You can also link a particular discounted ticket type sale to membership of your own group on our website. This can help you get more members for your group so you can contact even more members for your next event. You can return to this screen later whenever you wish to manage these options. Note: You will not be able to change Ticket Type and Price but everything else can be changed anytime later.
Step 3 - Confirmation of all details you entered so far.
Step 4 - Your event is successfully created and published at this stage. Have a look at your event and share the link on emails and facebook etc.
10) Sit back and relax at this step. :)
Note : No. of RSVPs is a different thing than No. Of Tickets. People may RSVP "yes" to show interest in turning up and buying tickets at door. However, only Buy Tickets option lets them buy confirmed tickets/seats if still available.